LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Actress Alyssa Milano Refuses to Support Women’s March Until Organizers Denounce Louis Farrakhan Over AntisemitismThe Many Faces of Jew-Hatred
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- 69 groups: US Education Department must guarantee tax dollars won’t go to BDS
- Freedom of speech and partisan enthusiasm
- BDS crisis over student recommendations expands along with Israel entry provocations by activists. US politicians edge closer to BDS as university divestment moves begin.
- For Students Like Me, Anti-BDS But Critical Of Israel, There’s No Place On Campus
- Academic Prize For Scholarly Form Of Blood Libel
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- Students Supporting Israel: A group for pro-students by pro-Israel students
- What Happened to Our Universities?
- University of Michigan students who support divestment: ‘We are not BDS’
- UM disciplines prof over Israel letter controversy
- A second Michigan instructor withheld a recommendation letter from student headed to Israel
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.