LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
US Department of Education reopens Rutgers case, considers new definition of anti-SemitismUS takes a stand against anti-Semitism that Obama didn’t
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- University of Michigan ‘Disappointed’ After Professor Refuses to Write Recommendation Letter for Student Studying Abroad in Israel
- University ‘disappointed’ after professor refuses student reference over BDS
- Book Accusing Israel of Sparing Palestinian Lives ‘In Order To Control Them’ Wins Women’s Studies Award
- Democrats nominate antisemites as Labour Party antisemitism crisis deepens. New study shows BDS leads to campus antisemitism and ostracism of Jews.
- Palestinians push initiative to remove Israel from UN
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- Congrats Prof. Miriam Elman: Algemeiner’s top 100 people “positively influencing Jewish life”
- Do Zionists Have Civil Rights?
- What Your Sons and Daughters Will Learn at University
- UCLA to Host Student Conference That Advocates ‘Destruction’ of Jewish Self-Determination
- Tufts University stands by new ‘Colonizing Palestine’ course
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.